Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
I’m not a lesbi-
this is the best fucking post ever made for a lesbian.
I think you forgot very important people
excuse me but you are forgetting
How dare you forget Shay Mitchell pft
yall forgot hannah hart fuck’s wrong with you
How dare you forgetting Grace Helbig
Beep beep make way for Queen Mamrie
Grace lookin hella cute on mamries Instagram #mace
'I swear I'm not trying to be cute'
#remember when mamrie told grace that shes becoming more and more look like axel rose #cutie patootie #grace helbig
this is honestly the fiercest thing I’ve ever seen
Not only beautiful, but inspiring.
(quotes from Louise’s wise words in the lookbook’s description)
#louise is my hero #sprinklofglitter
“Men still have trouble recognizing that a woman can be complex, can have ambition, good looks, sexuality, erudition, and common sense. A woman can have all those facets, and yet men, in literature and in drama, seem to need to simplify women, to polarize us as either the whore or the angel.”
#SIDE BOOBS! #tatiana maslany
I really miss Goose
© THEME BY DARLIEECIOUS